Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Peculiar day

Or peculiar evening anyway. Work was fine, the weather was a bit better - dry apart from a shower just as I was getting home, but sunny most of the day. Unfortunately still that strong unpleasant and cold wind most of the day as well.
This evening now I was terribly inefficient and muddled. I was in the kitchen prepping food allergies day and continuously forgetting things, mistiming things... M claims his oven chips (yes, cordon bleu cooking) nearly broke his teeth because I forgot to put some veg on until the chips were technically cooked... It was ridiculous! I think I eventually managed to cook dinner for today and prep breakfast and lunch for two for tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something altogether. I really need to come up with some serious short cuts for all this, which so far escape me...
Food today :
Breakfast : hard boiled eggs and mixed salad leaves (no kale)
Lunch : pork belly with mixed salad leaves 
Dinner : pork shoulder steak with broccoli and cauliflower 
Snacks :homemade pork rinds and precooked bacon 
Oh my God, so many pig products!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry till you start going oink oink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious, aren't they?
    J x

    ReplyDelete